PICO WORKERS(honest review)

hello everyone, today I bought you a best-earning site I have tried before. but before I start I like to remind something to you. 

IF YOU ARE A LAZY PERSON, YOU CAN'T GO FOR A GOOD EARNING

But I guarantee you, you can earn about 1$-2$ per day depending on your dedication. but don't expect that income if you are a new user. you need at least 2-3 weeks to get onto that stage. OK let's get started

👉This is a 100% working site. and you can perform different tasks to earn. let me show you some examples

PICO WORKERS
PICO WORKERS



1. you can do different sign-ups (payment approximately 0.08$-0.5$)


2.you can perform search and click tasks(payment approximately 0.02$-0.08$)
In this section, you can browse a website. Normally you can finish this task in 5 mins
so feel free to calculate your earning 💪

3.Video marketing(payment approximately 0.04$-0.09$)

👉In this section, ill give you a valuable tip
  • Before start, you create a Facebook account, Twitter account, and Reddit account to earn from this section (because videos need to be shared)
This is my favorite section 💓 

4..Computer programs(PC)  (payment approximately 0.14$-0.3$)

  • This is a good section if you willing to earn fast 

5.Facebook 

  • page like 
  • join groups

6.Twitter 

7.Instagram

8.Promotions

9. Surveys/offers 


👉One thing I need to recommend here
Try to perform search, clicks, and video marketing always don't go for big tasks. This is my opinion only with my experience( if you want to go for a good earning 💪)

Now ill explain how to create an account

1.First click here to register


2.Click sign up



PICO WORKERS sign up
Sign up



3.fill the form and register(confirm your email also)

👉if you still not believe me here my withdrawal reports



PICO WORKERS withdraw
PICO WORKERS withdraw




👉I had to wait about 2 weeks to collect this quantity but my next withdrawal is ready now. It took only 4 days to collect about 7$
 
👉here are more proofs 



PICO WORKERS Rankings
PICO WORKERS Rankings




There are 3 withdrawal ways
1.Paypal
2.Skrill
3.Litecoin

👉Another thing I need to mention here. you can post jobs there and can be performed different tasks
 
Good luck guys I meet you with my next e-money post subscribe us comment us. I greatly appreciate your contribution to us. If you have any issue with this article you can comment below, I'll reply as soon as possible

                                         

          Thank you for reading